Who we are?Orange Circle supply web hosting software solutions through TSO Host. Their servers are located in the UK.
How does this website collect personal information?The personal information collected about Users broadly falls info the following categories: Information that you provide voluntarily: this is information which is required for us to fulfil a request from a site visitor. This information will be obtained directly from you by submitting an enquiry/ contact request form on site or via phone or email contact. Typically, the information requested will be:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
What we do with the information we collect?Collecting this information enables us to better understand the Users that come onto our site, where they are located and what content on the site is of particular interest. We use this information for internal analytics to access User requirements and improve the provision of our service and Site. In particular the information collected is used to:
- Administer and manage accounts, including username and password resetting and to fix any problems with accounts
- Provide information, offers and updates about products and services
- Notify you about changes, improvements and upgrades to products and services
- Improve our products and services through data analysis, quality control and research
Lawful Basis for Processing Personal InformationWe retain personal information we collect from Users where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so.
Who do we share your personal information with?Denby Dale Community Library and Orange Circle will not, in any circumstances, share your personal information with other individuals or organisations. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Data RetentionWe retain personal information we collect from Users where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so. The information collected via Google Analytics is retained for 14 months and then deleted in accordance with Google Analytics policy.
User Data Protection Rights and Controlling Your Personal InformationUsers have the following data protection rights and can choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If a User wishes to access, correct, update or request deletion of their personal information they can do so at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Users can object to processing of their personal information by emailing us at email@example.com
- Right to withdraw consent (also known as the right to be forgotten) – if we have collected and processed a User’s personal information with their consent, Users can change their mind at any time and withdraw their consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org Withdrawing consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing conducted prior to withdrawal.
- Users have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of their personal information. For more information please contact your local data protection authority
- Users can exercise the right to access their personal data and the right to obtain confirmation that their data is being processed. All requests for details of personal information which we hold about you should be made by emailing us at email@example.com
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org