Full Library Service
Our partnership with Kirklees Library Services means we have a professionally-managed library. Click the link to join.
As a library member you can access this full range of local authority library services:
- A great range of books to borrow, across the age spectrum and updated as part of the rotation of books across Kirklees’ libraries. Borrow from the full catalogue.
- A self-issue machine, so that you can borrow and return books at any time weekdays between 10am and 4pm, and on Saturdays between 10am and 12.30pm.
- Free-to-use wi-fi network.
When the library is staffed:
- Two PCs offering free access to the internet for every library member.
- A photocopier for which a nominal charge per page is made.
- A clear and user-friendly online library services including ebooks and emagazines.
- Staff trained to help customers access online support, especially for those who lack IT skills or equipment
- Online access to Kirklees Council services, such as:
- Access to online learning and resources provided by Kirklees.
Further information on these services is available through this link.
The library and cafe/gift shop hours differ so please check below.