We provide a safe, accessible and welcoming building in which we help Kirklees Library Services run a Library and Information Centre; providing space for inclusive and enriching community events for all, and car parking for building users and customers of local businesses.
We do this through the support of our volunteers and partners.
We will continue to:
- Provide volunteers to support library staff
- Keep the building safe and well maintained
- Raise funds, particularly through the Supporters Club and annual raffle.
Over the next three years we are looking to:
- Increase the number of people using the library services
- Improve the amount of local information we provide
- Build our relationships targeted groups and institutions within our community