How you can use our new community building
In our open community space you can:
- Access the full range of library services – books, information, free-to-use wi-fi and computers – thanks to our partnership with Kirklees Library Services.
- Borrow and return books easily, using the self issue machine, as this is available whenever the building is open. Let us show you how easy it is to use! More info
- Enjoy a drink, snack and cake, relax and have a chat in our café area, run in partnership with Kirkwood Hospice.
- Buy from a wide range of gifts, in Kirkwood Hospice’s shop.
- Hire our space for your group to meet in. More info
Click here to see a full list of our regular meeting groups. More info.
Our car park is no longer Kirklees Council’s, our trust now owns it. We know the car park is also a valuable resource to our local community, but we have to now also raise the funds to maintain it.
If you use the car park, please make a donation in one of the collecting boxes, which are located in many of our village shops. If you use it regularly please join our Supporters Club.