How you can use our new community building
In our open community space you can:
- Access the full range of library services – books, information, free-to-use wi-fi and computers – thanks to our partnership with Kirklees Library Services.
- As the community building is open for far longer hours than the old library, you can now borrow and return books much more easily. More info
- Enjoy a drink and cake, relax and have a chat in our café area, run in partnership with Kirkwood Hospice.
- Buy from a wide range of gifts, in Kirkwood Hospice’s new shop.
- Hire our space for your group to meet in. More info