Full Library Service
In conjunction with Kirklees Council Library Services, we will continue to provide a professionally managed library, with access to the full range of local authority library services:
- An enquiry service
- Electronic book issue and return system with access to the Library Service user database via Library Staff.
- Physical and electronic stock (e.g. books across the age spectrum, newspapers, licences that give access to online resources like Ancestry) and services relating to each such as a reservation service and access to the national public library interlibrary loan system
- Free computer and wi-fi access.
- Training and updating of volunteers in aspects of library procedures to be undertaken by professional staff of Kirklees Council Library Services
- Flexible storage and shelving
We have a commitment from Kirklees Library Services to continue to supply us with one paid member of staff. This commitment is for a certain number of hours per week only hours until September 2015.
We have therefore recruited a team of volunteers to support our paid staff member, and are always keen to add to this team.
If you are interested in volunteering please contact us by email here.